United Arab Emirates
next day delivery / delivery time
- Orders placed before 2pm are normally delivered on the next day for most Emirates*.
- We do not deliver on Fridays so orders placed before 2pm on Thursday will be scheduled for Saturday, orders placed after 2pm will be scheduled for Sunday.
- Our delivery schedule varies across the emirates as follows:
*see our detailed delivery schedule below for info on your Emirate
cash on delivery
We do offer a COD service, however, we need to charge a handling fee of AED 10. Where possible, please pay by credit card as it is the best option for us and it will make things slightly cheaper for you.
At check out, please ensure you select the correct delivery option:
At the moment, our platform can’t select this option automatically so we’re relying on you to select the correct option. If the incorrect option is selected, we will add the additional AED 10 onto the COD manually. Please support us on this: we are still a tiny little baby so every penny counts :)
- We cannot accept returns if you decide that you don't like an item or if you realise that the ingredients are not suitable for your individual needs.
- Please read the information on products carefully before purchasing and contact us should you have any queries.
- Items which have been opened cannot be returned unless there is a noticeable defect.
about our delivery partner
Our customer deliveries are handled by Transcorp, our delivery partner of choice for the following reasons:
- End to end temperature controlled delivery.
- Next day delivery1
- An exceptionally professional and customer focused team.
- One of the benefits of working with a company like Transcorp is that they provide a delivery scheduling option.
- The delivery schedule varies from emirate to emirate (see below)
- At the moment, we do not have an automated system in place (work in progress) so if you would like to schedule your delivery for a specific time, please contact us on WhatsApp (050 182 5386) after placing your order so we can work it out with you.
- Please note you are free to reschedule a delivery but please give us 24 hours notice.
- Specifically, if the delivery team tries to deliver in your scheduled slot but you are not available, we can reschedule, however, we (INGFIT) will be charged twice by Transcorp.
- We understand that the need for flexibility but please ensure you give us enough notice - we reserve the right to add additional charges for failed and rescheduled deliveries.
Dubai and Abu Dhabi (Sat-Thurs)
Al Ghadeer (Sat-Thurs)
Al Ain and RAK (Mon-Thurs)
Ajman (Tues and Thurs)
Fujairah (Mon and Thurs)
Um Al Qwain – Monday only
Several remote areas in the UAE are not covered by Transcorp.
As a general rule, if your address is considered 'outside city limits' you are most likely in a restricted area. For a full list, please check out this page.
If you do place an order and you are in a restricted area, we will contact you to discuss options, the most common being:
- Send to an unrestricted address (a friend or relative for example)
- We can potentially use a different courier.
We do work with other delivery partners who may be able to help, however, we cannot guarantee temperature controlled delivery and extra costs may be incurred.
If you have any doubts please contact us on WhatsApp (050 182 5386) before you place your order and we'll do everything we can to help :)
We are now able to delivery across the GCC to Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, and Oman, however, special terms apply:
- We can only accept Credit or Debit Card.
- Our delivery partner is DHL and they cannot guarantee temperature control. They will try to keep your package at an 'ambient' temperature (i.e. in the AC) but it's not guaranteed.
- We cannot accept returns.
- Orders maybe subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by your country’s customs department upon arrival. This fee is paid in cash when you receive your healthy goodies.
Regarding temperature control, please choose your products wisely: some of our products, such as chocolate & keto bars as the highest risk :)
Our delivery schedule may change in response to national holidays and usually there will be no deliveries during these days. This applies to, but is not limited to:
- Eid al Fitr
- Eid al Adha
- Prophet Muhammad's Birthday
- National Day